Perhaps you grew up in Crystal Lake and have many fond memories. Perhaps you just recently moved here and now call Crystal Lake your home. Or perhaps you’re somewhere in between and just wish to learn about and support local history. Whatever the reason, the Crystal Lake Historical Society relies on its membership for funding and volunteering in order for us to preserve and share our community’s rich history.
Membership benefits include:
- Special invitations to all Society fundraising events
- Discount on admission to select events
- Subscription to the quarterly newsletter: The Crystal Times
- Access to the Society’s archives library, printed and photographic resources
How to join
We offer two convenient ways to join the Society through this website:
- Download our one-page membership application. This can be printed, completed, and mailed in with your payment.
- Become a member online.
- Already an existing member? Renew your membership.
NOTE: Memberships follow the calendar year (January 1 – December 31). Special Note–All memberships received after August 1st of each year will extend through the following calendar year.