From 1873 to 1954, the southwest corner of Williams & Brink Streets was occupied by the Methodist-Episcopal Church.
The Pump House
The odd-shaped lot at the corner of Franklin and College Streets stood vacant for nearly 30 years after Smith & Hill created their subdivision.
The Downtown Jewel(s)
Many Crystal Lakers can remember the Jewel Food Store at the corner of Williams and Brink Streets.